In August Belarusian Baptists Pray For Revival of Relationships
In August Belarusian communities of Evangelical Baptists are praying for the revival of relationships while medidating on the postulate “We can find out that we love God while finding out that we love people”.
During the month Belarusian Baptists will thank God for love, for possibility of talk to each other, for possibility of the revival of relationships through humility, repentance and forgiveness and alos for the Church as a community which allows to build new relationships with God and each other, reports baptist.by.
The believers will also ask to be forgiven for envy, slander, doubts, lies – for everything that destroys relationships, for prolonged conflicts and for unwillingness to forgive.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16