Police Impeded Mass Lake Baptism in Smalyavichy
In Smalyavichy police impeded mass baptism ritual in a local lake. The ritual was conducted by Pentecostal church “Blagodat” (“Grace”), reported Dzyanis Sadouski, the executive secretary of Belarusian Christian Democracy Party constituent committee.
According to him, at first police prohibited the ritual, filed a report and took the pastor for interrogation. With the visit of police officers of a higher rank the ritual was allowed but believers were asked to move further from the public beach.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11