400 Pilgrims Come From Bialystok to Vilniaus Through Hrodna
The 23rd Ecumenical Pilgrimage consisting of 400 people started on 16 August of 2015 from Bialystok heading towards Polish-Belarusian border.
The goal of pilgrims is the Gates of Dilniaus. They have to cover 290 km in 9 days, reports wyborcza.pl.
The Christians of different denominations from Poland, the USA and the Czech Republic participate in the pilgrimage.
The pilgrimage began at 5.30 a.m. During the first day the pilgrims had covered 38 km, during the second they had covered another 33 km.
The third day route will be ended in Hrodna. Traditionally, about 90 local Christians will join the pilgrimage.
Every year moar and more peple participate in this pilgrimage.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16