68 Students Joined Minsk Theology Seminary
68 people entered Minsk theology seminary, among the citizens of Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania and Bulgary.
According to church.by, 28 people joined theological pastoral department for a full course, 12 people entered the same department for a distant course and 28 people entered theological pedagogy department (for laypeople).
The applicants pssed exams in Bible history, catechism, the hisotry of church and practical disciplines. The apllicants also underwent an interview with the rector of the seminary.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16