Long-Term Pro-Life Campaign Goes On in Brest
From 4 August till 13 September the public group “For protection of life and family values” leads an advertisement campaign in Brest, which is aimed at highlighting such topics as necessity of abolition of abortions in Belarus and promotion of family values aimed at democraphical growth and preotection of reights of yet unborn children.
The campaign goes at Francis Skoryna Beach.
“We ask everybody not to remain indifferent to such problems because euthanasia of sick and old people, legalization of gay marriages and pedophilia will soon be at our door. Such laws are adopted in the society of people indifferent to the pain of others. We can stop it!” – declare the organizers of the campaign.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16