Belarusian Union of Adventist Churches Elected New President
The XII Congress of Belarusian Union of Adventist Christian Churches took place in Minsk on 20 August. 225 delegates participated in the congress, the oldest being 90 and Yakau Patsukevich having 73 years of Church experience.
The prayer part of th econgress was lead by BUC secretary Vyachaslau Buchnyau and youth chorus “Vivere”. The president of Euro-Asian division Mikhal Kaminski addressed the audience with a word of pastor, reports adventist.by.
While giving an annual report, BUC secretary Vyachaslau Buchnyau emphasyzed the importance of the fact that hundreds of people are baptized in Adventists churches every year. “It makes us especially glad, because it is so hard to make a single person to hear the news of salvation in the age of postmodernism”.
Leanid Hunko, the editor-in-chief of “Istochnik Zhizni” (“Source of Life”) publihing house, was elected the new BUC president and BUC secretary Vyachaslau Buchnyau remained a BUC secretary.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16