“Prayer for Belarus” is Planned in Minsk on City Day
On 12 September more than 60 events are planned, deicated to the City Day. At 3 p.m. at the All Saints church at Usekhvyatskaya str. the “Prayer for Belarus” will take place.
At the end of the event a gala concert of “Khorovoye veche” (“Chorus council”) will be given, reports minsk.gov.by.
This year Belarusian capital will celebrate the 948th anniversary of its first record in the chronicles. The festivities will begin at 11 a.m. near the obelisk “Minsk is the hero city” with an international festival of historical reconstruction “The ancient Minsk”.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11