Protestant Pastor From Homiel was Fined Again
Aliaksandr Piskunou, the judge of Central district of Homiel, fined pastor Alyaksey Mikalaenka for a sum of 3,6 mln Belarusian roubles (~2000$). The pastor had been found guilty of a transgression stated in the Article 23.32 of the Administrative Code – of an incorrect organization and conduction of mass event or demonstration.
The fine had been imposed despite the fact that in November of 2011 a conduction of small religious meetings was excluded of the list of illicit acts, Forum18 reports.
According to the court decision, “pastor Mikalaenka organized and conducted religious event of the Reformist Church of Christ the Savior, whic was not registered according to the existing procedures”.
Pastor Mikalaenka is not going to pay the fine. On 1 September he filed an appeal to Homiel region court. “We will see the results”, – he mentioned.
As krynica.info had reported, Homiel region court cancelled the decision of Chyhunachny district court of Homiel considering pastor Syarhey Mikalaenka and sent the administrative case to the same court to another judge.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16