In September Belarusian Baptists will Pray for Renewed Attitude Towards Gathering
In September Belarusian Baptist Christians will pray for the reneal of the attitude towards gatherings, while thinking over the words of the Scripture “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.” (John 1:7).
In an individual and a common prayer believers will thank God for experienced blessing during the gatherings, for praying houses where people can openly worship God together, for personal contacts of believers, for freedom of Evangelization meetings and for the fruits of the earth, baptist.by reports.
The believers will also ask for forgiveness for not attending gatherings, for wise ministers and a wise gtahering leadership.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16