Belarusian Lutherans Strengthen Ties With Latvian and Polish Fellows
A visit of friendship in Latvia was made by the bishop of the Independent Evangelical Lutheran Church in Belarus Uladzimir Meyerson, during which partner relations were established with ELC in Limbazi, Latvia.
The visit of Latvian delegation to the St. Peter and Paul IELC community in Babruysk is planned for October, selk.by reports.
Meanwhile, the Lutheran community of Hrodna was visited by the representative of Polish Ecumenical Council headed by the council chairman, the Orthodox archbishop of Wroclaw and Szczecin Jeremiah, luther.by reports. The delegation consisted of the bishop of Polish Lutheran Church Jerzy Zamec, the bishop of the Reformation Church, the representatives of Old Catholic communities.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16