All Navapolatsk Kindergartens will Teach Orthodox Christianity
The work of the methodical cabinet at the Orthodox church of the Icon “The Joy of all who sorrow” in Navapolatsk renewed its work with the beginning of the school year. An Orthodox pedagogist Tatstsyana Yasyuk acquired consent to cooperate from all 35 kindergartens of the city.
The last year children of several kindergarten were accustomed with Orthodox traditions through theatre plays, crafts lessons, local Orthodox holidays, eparhia992.by reports.
This year a part of kindergartens made their Orthodox events on a spiritual basis and the other part chose a patriotic area an will teach children the history of Polatsk.
An Orthodox culture classes will also be opened for the pre-school groups.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16