IV National Pilgrimage to Holy Land Started
In the night of 21 September the participants of the IVth National Catholic pilgrimage to the Holy Land set off with an aim of visiting places of life and teaching of Christ and consecration of memorial plates with Belarusian texts of prayers «Magnificat» and «Benedictus».
The pilgrimage was headed by Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz, accompanied by bishop-suffragan of Pinsk diocese Kazimir Vyalikaselets, priests and believers from all parts of Belarus, catholic.by reports.
The pilgrimage will last seven days during which Belarusian believers will visit famous places of Israel and Palestine connected with life and teaching o Christ and will also visit Meduterranean and Dead sea.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11