Metropolitan Pavel and Bishop Antony Lead Underground Cross Procession in Salihorsk
The Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Metropolitan Exarch of all Belarus, visited Salihorsk on 21 September. The oocasion for the visit was the 15th anniversary of Nativity of Mother of God cathedral and the opening of Slutsk diocese in Chyzhevichy village.
On the same day the archpastors went underground in one of the salt mines of “Belkaliy”, where at thedepth of 420 meters a department of Republican speleotherapy hospital is placed, and consecrated it. The hierarchs lead a cross procession while going through the healing labirynths. To remember the unique procession Metropolitan Pavel presented little icons of Resurrection of Christ, consecrated on the Holy Sepulchre, to the doctors and the patients of the hospital.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16