Christian Singer Patlis will Give Recital In Homiel
A Christian singer Aliaksandr Patlis will give a recital on 25 September in Homiel during which he will perform new and old songs and will answer the questions from the audience.
“I will perform the best songs of mine and several songs of the band “Noviy Ierusalim” – told the musician in his interview to Krynica.info. – I will perform several songs by request, I am always ready for that”.
According to Aliaksandr Patlis, it is the first his meeting of such format in Belarus. Previously the singer met the audience only after big concerts. In Homiel it will be a special meeting with a relatively small audience – the cafe will hold about 90 people. “But such intimate atmosphere provides closer contact, I want to show several works which are still in progress, want to consult with listeners, – told Patlis. – I think that we will talk about art, sport, family, aboiut my Christian principles, about faith, about life”.
The participants of the meetings will be treated with coffee, tea and cookies – that, according to the musician, will add the recital a friendly warmth.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16