Solemn Ceremony of “Prayer For Belarus” Took Place in Minsk
A solemn cermony of “Prayer for Belarus” too place on 2 October near the All Saints Monument Church in Minsk. The President of Belarus Aleksandr Lukashenko with his sons Viktor, Dmitry and Nikolai, the heads of governmental organizations, several parties, religious and ethnic associations participated in the ceremony.
The religious leaders were presented by Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul, Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus Pavel, Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou diocese of Roman Catholic Church in Belarus Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz, the chairman of Muslim religious association mufti Abu-Bekir Shabanovich and the chairman of Judean religious association Ryhor Khaytovich, BelTA reports.
During the ceremony the capsules with earth from places of Belarusian warriors’ burial in Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Italy were placed in the church crypt. Metropolitan Paul said a short prayer, sprinkled the capsules with holy water. After that they had been placed in special recesses by guard of honor. Then the President placed a burning candle in the center of the crypt.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11