Metropolitan Pavel in Novosibirsk: Religious Wars Were Always Most Intense, Cruel and Sophisticated
Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, met the governor of Novosibirsk region Vladimir Gorodetsky during his visit to Novosibirsk metropoly of Russian Orthodox Church on 5 October.
On the same day His Eminence Pavel met the clergy of Novosibirsk diocese, local media, visited Voznesensky cathedral in Novosibirsk, Aleksandr Nevsky cathedral and nunnery in Kolyvan, church.by reports.
While addrssing the priests, His Eminence Pavel reminded that “religious wars were always the most intense, cruel and cunning” because those who start them talk about human soul and its place in the life after death. Metropolitan Pavel was also awarded with a diocesan anniversary medal dedicated to the 1000th anniversary of the death of prince Valdimir, the Baptizer of Rus.
At the end of the day Metropolitan Pavel and Metropolitan Tikhon participated in a press conference.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11