Minsk Theology Academy Freshman Became Its Pro-Rector
By the decision of Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, the freshman of Minsk Academy of Theology, hieromonk Serhiy (Brych), became its pro-rector on administrative and financial affairs.
Hieromonk Brych entered the academy this year after graduating from Minsk spiritual seminary, churchby.info reports.
Hieromonk Serhiy (Brych), 28, the native of Drahichyn, Brest region, entered postgraduate course of Minsk Academy of Theology without finishing master studies. In 2009 he gratuated from School of History of Brest State University, in the same year he took monastic vows and took holy orders on the next year.
In the December of 2014 hieromonk Brych was transferred to the newly organized Maladzechna diocese, where he was a personal secretary of the bishop of Maladzechna and Stalbtsy Pavel. He has recently been transferred to Minsk diocese as a cleric of the Holy Spirit cathedral.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16