Metropolitan Kondrusiewicz Congratulated Alexievich From Vatican
Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz, the chairman of the Conference of Catholic bishops in Belarus, who is now in Vatican, where the Synod on Family is taking place, congratulated Svetlana Alexievich on 9 October with awarding a Nobel prize.
“I was very glad to hear the news that You was awarded with Nobel prize of 2015 in literature. – the metropolitan noticed. – It is an acknowledgement of Your literary work on the global level and a great honor for our Fatherland rich with talents”, – catholic.by reports.
“I am sure that such great international prize will become a new inspiration for You in Your future literary work, will help You in raising new generations of humanists writers”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16