Free And Sincere Work Of Alexievich Are Dedicated To Protection of God-Given Human Dignity
Metropolitan Filaret, the Honorable Exarch of all Belarus, and Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus sent on 9 October their congratulations to the Nobel prize winner Svetlana Alexievich.
“For many readers from different countries Your compassionate concisiousness serves as a moral compass. I am glad to say that Your free and sincere work is dedicated to the search of truth and protection of God-given human dignity”, – the congratulation of Metropolitan Filaret states, according to church.by.
“An aggregated voice of common people whose lives had been scorched by the XX century’s great tragedy is heard in Your books. Your works invite us to think over a Biblical question: “What is a man?”” – the congratulation letter of Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel states.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16