Filaret: 5th Presidential Term Is Great Responsibility
Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, sent Aleksandr Lukashenko a congratulation note on his re-election as the president of Belarus.
While talking about the post of the head of Belarusian state being again trusted to the “nation’s unchanging leader” His Eminence Pavel emphasizes that by “making this crucial choice Belarusian people supported the course which the country took more than 20 years ago”, – church.by reports.
“You are one of the few politicians who openly speaks in defence of Christian values”, – states the letter.
Metropolitan Pavel also assured the head of the state that “Belarusian Orthodox Church as ever before is ready to do everything possible to promote peace and accord , solidarity and mutual aid, mercy and love in our society”.
Aleksandr Lukashenko was also congratulated by Metropolitan Filaret, the Honorable Exarch of all Belarus.
“To be elected a president for the fifth tome is a great honor and great responsibility. By giving their voices to You people have chosen peace and stability”, – the hierarch’s message says.
“These days I am praying for a worthy future for Belarus”, – Metropolitan Filaret assures.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11