Pro-Life Trolleybus Put Into Service in Hrodna
A campaign called “Hrodna medics are Pro-Life” started on 14 October in protection of conceived lives – a trolleybus covered in Pro-Life ads and consecrated by priests of Orthodox and Catholic Churches began coursing the streets of Hrodna.
The campaign was started by the dean of Trinity Church in Hlubokaye f. Mikalay Tikhanovich, the spiritual ex-guardian of Hrodna medics, and the leader of local Pro-Life movement Maryna Valachkova. The start of the Pro-Life trolleybus became possible thanks to the Hrodna Life and Family Defence Center “RadziMa”, BOC Hrodna diocese’s council for protection of motherhood and family values and Catholic spiritual guidance of medical system of Hrodna, catholic.by reports.
The funds for trolleybus decoration were raised by local medics. Hrodna trolleybus depot provided the trolleybus for free.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16