Charity Event Took Place in Homiel Church
A charity event “Believe in miracle with us” took place on the territory of the Orthodox St. Michael church in Homiel by the initiative of protopriest Ihar Alshanau, the church’s dean. The aim of the event was to riase funds for the Homiel region children medical rehabilitation and development center.
During the event children participate in a competition of chalk-drawn Mother day greetings, played active games organized by volunteers of Homiel MES Engineering Institute who later gave a concert for parishioners and treated them with tea and pancakes, eparhiya.by reports.
All participants were given memorabilia. The funds raised at the event will be used to celebrate the Mother Day in the Center.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16