Metropolitan Pavel Consecrated Antartic Base Module
Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, consecrated the first module of Belarusian Antarctic station on 20 October.
In the presence of representatives of Ministry of natural resources, Belarusian National Academy of Science, members of the Antarctic expedition and of veteran polar explorers Metropolitan Pavel consecrated the station’s firt module, mentioned the importance of expedition in his didactic speech and gave the expedition members icons of Christ and St Nicolas the Miracle-maker, church.by reports.
The 8th Belarusian expedition will set to Antarctica in the late October early November. The first part of the station will be deployed before the beginning of 2018.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16