Orthodox Canticles Day Took PLace in Minsk Nunnery
The Orthodox Canticles Day was celebrated at St. Elizabeth nunnery on 17 October as a part of “Derzhavny Glas” festival.
Minsk children chorus “Tonika”, chamber chorus “Preobrazheniye”, “Pirg” band from Serbia, chorus of priests and their wives “Pokrov” from Voronezh, Russia, participated in concert program, church.by reports.
More than 400 people were in the audience.
The program was designed by nun Iulianiya (Denisova), the regent of the festive chorus.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11