Minsk Catholics Developed Bible-Reading Application For Smartphones
The young developers of “Molitvennik” application from the Catholic parish of Immaculate Conception of Holy Virgin Mary in Sukharava district added the texts of Old and New Testaments to their app.
Today the application allows to read Old and New Testaments in Russian Synodal translation with annotations of the Brussels edition of 1989.
The new features allow not only to read texts but to select separate verses, sae them in bookmarks and to make notes.
There are also 3-months, 1-year, 2-years and 3-years reading plans are included in the app, as well as a plan for those who begin to study the Scripture.
In the meantime the update is available for Android users.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16