Prayer Rooms to be Arranged At Activity Therapy Centres Of Hrodna Diocese
A seminar on organization of BOC prison service in the facilities of Correction Department of ministry of internal affairs took place at IK-11 coorection colony in Vaukavysk on 20 October.
The seminar began wuth a liturgy at St. Serafim of Sarov church in IK-11, after which the chairman of prison service Synodal department of BOC protopriest Heorhi Lapukhou addressed the convicts with a sermon, church.by reports.
F. Heorhi presented a small collection of books and DVDs to the prison library.
The second part of the seminar took place at Ross town by the invitation of the senior prison priest of Hrodna diocese protopriest Viktar Kalasouski. During the meeting the possibility was discussed of arrangement of prayer rooms at activity therapy centres and of organization of regular attendance of services by convicts.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16