Archbishop Feodosy: We Witness Decline Of Human Civilization
The XIV National St. Eufrosine Pedagogical Conference opened in Polatsk on 29 October. The theme of the conference is “Spiritual education of students and Orthodox pedagogy: working experience and prospects”.
The pedagogical forum taking place at the comprehensive school No. 18 was presided by the bishop of Polatsk and Hlubokaye Feodosy. In his greeting words the archpstor outlined the concept of moral state of the world while reminding about the threats to the traditional family and about terrorists’ actions which His Eminence Feodosy called “the moral decline of human civilization”, church.by reports.
Archbishop Feodosy also awarded Liliya Kahalyonak, the head of the education and cathechization department of Polatsk diocese, with an anniversary medal in memory of the 1000th anniversary of saint prince Vladimir’s death.
The forum was attended by clerics of Polatsk and Vitsiebsk dioceses and pedagogists from different regions of Belarus.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16