Metropolitan Kondrusiewicz Asked to Remember Victims of Repressions
Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz lead the Holy Mass on 1 November dedicated to Allhallows at the Holy Virgin Mary archcathedral. The archpastor also mentioned the all Souls’ Day.
While talking in his sermon that all people “go to the place of the deceased burial and stand at their graves in their minds” before the holiday the archpastor reminded about the necessity of remembering on this day not only deceased relatives but “the victims of totalitarian regime which killed hundreds of thousands of our innocent compatriots” as well, catholic.by reports.
Metropolitan Kondrusiewicz also asked to remember the transcience of our own lives: “By asking God for mercy to our deceased ones we thus ask Him for us as well because the time will come to us to face God”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16