Belarusian Version of World Youth Days In Krakow Anthem was Presented
The Belarusian version of the World Youh Days ’16 in Krakow was officially presented on the Internet, called “Blessed are the merciful”. The presentaion of the music video is planned on 19 November.
As Krznica.info has previouslz informed, father Syarhey Trysten of Carmelites is the inspirer and the main organizer of the project. The lyrics of the anthem were translated from Polish to Russian by Yuliya Shedzko. Alyona Kot is a music manager of the project.
The soloists of the projects are the stars of Belarusian Christian music: Patrytsiya Kurhanova, the participant of Russian show “Golos”, the vocalist of Belarusian academical music theater Dzmitry Matsiyeuski and a famous musician Aliaksandr Patlis.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16