Claudio Gugerotti Will Say Good Bye to Belarusian Catholics On 12 December
A Farewell Mass to Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti will take place at the Holy Virgin Mary Archcathedral on 12 December at 12 a.m.
Belarusian bishops, priests, monks and nuns will participate in the service, catholic.by reports.
“Pope Francis appointed His Grace Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti who for the last four years has served an Apostolic Nuncio to Belarus and a Nuncio to Ukraine. The Catholic Church in Belarus is grateful to him for his selfless service as a representative of Pope and a skillful diplomate, a talented pastor who served Catholic Church and Belarus. Thanks to him the Church became stronger and more dynamic and our Fatherland received new possibilities for development on global scale”, – mentions Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz in his epistle.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16