Belarusian Railroaders In Rome: Belarus Awaits Pope
Belarusian Catholic railroaders from all dioceses participated in Pope Francis’ audience at St. Peter square in Rome on 11 November. The pilgrimage to Italy rook place on 5-14 November with assistance of railroaders’ spiritual guardians.
48 Belarusian pilgrims were noticed by the pontiff while shouting “Belarus awaits the Pope!”. After the official part Pope Francis received gift and talked to the guests whi gathered on the square, catholic.by reports.
Father Mikhal Buben and the chairman of spiritual guardinaship of Molodechno railroaders Alyona Yanushkevich presented the Pope with a book about the 150-years old history of Belarusian railroads.
In Italy the pilgrims prayed in Padua, which is connected with St. Anthony, in Vencie they visited the sanctuary of Loreto, they also visited Assisi where St. Francis lived. Then theu joined the XXXII Polish railroaders pilgrimage in Czestochowa.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16