Archbishop Gugerotti Explained Vatican’s Wish For Seminaries’ Reformation
The session of a commission on formation of seminarists and priests by the Conference of Catholic Bishops of Belarus, created by the recommendation of Vatican, took place at Spiritual guidance centre in Minsk on 24 November.
The bishop-suffragan of Minsk and Mahilyou diocese Aliaksandr Yasheuski SDB, the chairman of the commission, the bishop of Pinsk Antoni Demjanko, the bishop-suffragan of Hrodna diocese Iosiu Staneuski, rectors of Hrodna and Pinsk seminaries f. Raman Kachko and f. Anrey Rylko attended the session, catholic.by reports.
Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti was also invited to the session, who finishes his service of an Apostolic Nuncio to Belarus. The bishops turned to him with numerous questions about reformation of Belarusian seminaries, on which the Congregation of Clergy insists after the visit of its representative in May.
Archbishop Gugerotti and other participants of the meeting will pay special attention to the more consistent cooperation between two seminaries.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16