Belarus Did Not Hit the Islamists’ “Enemies List”
The terrorist group “Islamic State” has published a propaganda video in which it named 60 countries forming its “enemies list”.
Many countries of Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia and Oceania, including the USA, Canada, Australia, France, Japan, Great Britain, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and even Malta which is not part of the counterterrorist coalition.
Among the neighbors of Belarus Lithuania, Poland, Russia and Ukraine are called the enemies of IS. Belarus did not enter the list.
A video called “No rest” was published in four languages – English, French, Russian and Turkish. The video has been deleted from all videohostings almost instantly.
The authors of the video state that the Islamic State is built on prophecies and Sunna while the secular states are built on the man-made laws.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16