Bishops Call To Pray For Everybody Helping Catholic Church In Eastern Europe
On 30 November the Conferebce of Catholic Bishops of Belaruse issued a statement calling the believers to pray on the second Sunday of Christmas period for all those who help Catholic Church in Eastern Europe.
“We call to pray forour benefactors who help to build shrines and to implement pastoral programs in our country, – says the statement. – Let us express our gratitude with a prayer at the Mass on 6 December fou our Merciful Father to reward them for openness and sacrifice of their hearts”, catholic.by reports.
The bishops especially ask priests to persuade believers to pray sincerely for patrons of new Catholic projects in Eastern European countries.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16