Svietlahorsk Citizens were Asked to Support HIV Infected
The parishioners of the Transfiguration Orthodox cathedral in Svietlahorsk gathered on 29 November for a pray at the memorial plate for the victims of AIDS.
At the end of the prayer the dean of the cathedral protopriest Aliaksandr Kisel asked the parishioners to support the HIV-positive people, eparhiya.by reports.
The embers of an Orthodox youth group and the students of the cathedral Sunday school handed passers-by leaflets about AIDS and sent red balloons.
Prayers for AIDS victims were given also at other Svietlahorsk Orthodox churches.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16