BOC Synod Made Important Decisions
The final session of the Synod of Belarusian Orthodox Church took place on 1 December in the Minsk diocese office.
The session took place under the the chairmanship of the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal exarch of all Belarus with the participation of Metropolitan Filaret, the Honorable Patriarchal exarch of all Belarus. The session was also attended by archbishops of Vitsiebsk and Vorsha Dimitry, Stefan of Pinsk and Luninets, Artemy of Hrodna and Vaukavysk, Gury of Navahridak and Lida, Feodosy of Polatsk and Hlubokaye and bishops of Mahilyou and Mstsislaul Sofrony, Ioann of Brest and Kobryn, Stefan of Homiel and Zhlobin, Serafim of Babrusyk and Bykhau, Leonid of Turau and Mazyr, Veniamin of Barysua and Mr’ina Horka, Pavel of Maladzechna and Staubtsy, Antoniy of Slutsk and Salihorsk, Porfiry of Lida and Smarhon, Piotr of Dzyatlava, church.by reports.
The Synod made several fundamental decisions which will be published after being approved by the Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16