Gugerotti: Pope Respects Belarusian People A Lot
The Catholic Church and Pope Francis respect Belarusian people, said the Apostolic Nuncio to Belarus Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti on 4 December at the meeting with Belarusian leader Aleksandr Lukashenko.
“And not only respect but love this modest and very good Belarusian people”, – he added while summarizing his mission in Belarus, BelTA reports.
The Apostolic Nuncio mentioned that it makes him sad to leave Belarus because he likes to live and work here. The Apostolic Nuncio emphasized that he travelled a lot across Belarus, including the smallest villages.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16