Video Of Belarusian Version of Catholic World Youth Days Anthem was Presented
On 1 December the video of the official Belarusian version of the Catholic World Youth Days in Krakow anthem was presented on the Internet. Previously the presentation was planned on 19 November.
The video features the landscapes of Belarus and Minsk, the main action taking place at Minsk Holy Virgin Mary archcathedral.
As Krynica.info reported, the main initiator of the creation of the anthems’ Belarusian version was f. Syarhey Trystsen. The text was translated from Polish to Belarusian by Yuliya Shedzko. Alyona Kot was responsible for the organization of the process. The participant of Russian show “Golos” Patrytsiya Kurhanava, the soloist of Belarusian academic musical theatre Dzmitry Matsiyeuski, Aliaksandr Patlis and other musicians participated in the recording.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16