Metropolitans Pavel And Filaret Bid Farewell To Claudio Gugerotti
Metropolitan Filaret, the Honorable Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus and Metroplitan of Minsk and Yaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, met Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti on 7 December in Minsk on the occasion of the end of the mission of the Apostolic Nuncio to Belarus.
Protopriest Andrey Volkau, the executive secretary of Minsk exarchate administration, also participated in the meeting, church.by reports.
A cordial talk took place, during which Metropolitan Filaret and Metropolitan Pavel thanked Archbishop Caludio Gugerotti for a major contribution to the interconfessional dialog and wished God’s help in his further service in Ukraine.
Belarusian Catholics and everybody willing can bid farewell to Claudio Gugerotti at the Holy Mass at 12.00 on 12 December at Holy Virgin Mary archcathedral.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16