Fundraising Campaign Started For Children In Need Of Surgery
On 7 December the fundraising campaign #датьшанс (“give a chance”) started in Belarus for children needing surgical treatment.
For more than seven years the children charity foundation “Shans” helps gravely ill children by raising funds for foreign surgeries and expensive medicine for little Belarusians. More than 500 children had been helped by the foundation.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16