“Life Under Heart” Award Ceremony Takes Place On 19 December
On Saturday, on 19 December, on the St. Nicholas Day by the Julian calendar, the award ceremony of the Pro-life works of journalism contest “Life under Heart” will take place in Minsk.
The ceremony will take place at the Christ’s Gospel Church at Staravilenskaya str, 131. The ceremony starts at 2 p.m.
As it was previously reported, the winners of the contest are: 1st place – Paval Mitskevich (“Komsomolskaya pravda v Belorussii”), 2nd – Yuliya Chyrva (Sobor.by), 3rd – Alyona Shabunya (Krynica. info).
The jury was composed of the editor-in-chief of the Christian magazine “Nadzezhda dlya tebya” Larysa Zhybryk, the coordinator of the initiative “In Defense of Life” Volha Kavalkova and the director of the charity mission “Pure Heart” father Yury Sanko.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16