4 Thousands Of Believers Gathered to Open Holy Gates In Minsk On Anniversary Of Mercy
Following the example of all archcathedrals worldwide, Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz solemnly opened the Holy Gates on 13 December at Minsk archcathedral.
The ceremony was preceded by a procession from St. Simeon and Helen cathedral. Despite the fact that such event took place for the first time, ca. 4 thousands of believers attended it.
On the Anniversary of Mercy, that began in the Catholic Church on 8 December, the Pope asked believers to make a short pilgrimage to the Holy Gates, opened at all cathedrals or at the churches set by a diocesan bishop and at four papal basilicas in Rome, to experience and receive an absolution.
Photos by Paval Hadzinski
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16