Archbishop Gugerotti Ended His Mission In Belarus With Prayer In Budslaul
Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti, who ends his mission of the Apostolic Nuncio to Belarus, said farewell to Belarus on 13 December by visiting the National Sanctuary in Budslau.
On that day the archbishop brought flowers the Mother of God of Budslau.After a silent prayer he came nearer to the icon, left the flowers near the Mother of God and to rever her miracle-working icon, catholic.by reports.
In the first days of his mission in Belarus Archbishop Gugerotti immediately visited the sanctuary in Budslau, the main shrine of Belarusian Catholic Church. As a present to the sanctuary the archbishop brought a stole with an image of St. John Paul II, thanks to which the Budslau church acquired atitle of sanctuary. For four years the archbishop was participating in Budslau celebrations, giving ardent speeches. And now his mission in Belarus ended with saying farewell to the same shrine.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16