BOC And Natural Resources Ministry Agreed On Cooperation
A solemn signing of the Program of cooperation between the Belarusian Orthodox Church and the Ministry of natural resources and environment protection of the Republic of Belarus for the years 2016-2020 took place on 15 December at the BOC Minsk diocesean office.
The program was signed by the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, and the Minister of natural resources and environment protection of the Republic of Belarus Andrey Kautukha, church.by reports.
While addressing the gathering the Patriarchal Exarch underlined that the Orthodox Church reminds its children of the necessity of a careful treatment of the God’s vreation and asks to protect the environment from the consequences of the human sin.
The Minister of natural resources and environment protection of the Republic of Belarus Andrey Kautukha highly estimated the Church’s ecological initiatives and expressed his hope for the signed Program to give the new push for the cooperation of the State and the Church in the field of environmental protection.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16