Christian Democratic Movement Applied For Registration
The constituent committee of the Republican public association “Christian democratic movement” applied to the Minsitry of Justice for registration.
As Krynica.info has previously reported, the constituent meeting of the Republican public association “Christian democratic movement” took place on 14 November. About 90 people participated in the meeting. The charter of the organization was adopted, its leadership elected and plans for the future were discussed.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16