More Than 1000 People Supported Exclusion Of Alcohol From Foodstuff Category
More than 1000 signatures had been collected in support of the exclusion of alcohol beverages from the list of foodstuff, Anatol Astapenka, the leader of the campaign “Life without Alcohol”, told to Krynoca.info.
According to him, the signatures are planned to be sent to several commissions of the Chamber of the representatives of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus.
Several round-table meetings, seminars and other events are planned as a part of the campaign.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16