Metropolitan Kondrusiewicz: We Are Not Allowed To Register Radio Maria
The Catholic Church fails to register Radio Belarus in Belarus. “In the Ministry of Justice they tell us that it is a religious matter and that we should go to the Committee on religions and nationalities. But it registers only organizations organizing spiritual services. A radio station dosen’t hold services”, – stated the Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou, Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz at the online conference on the site of Belarusian Broadcasting Company.
“The city was going to do something, let’s see how it will work out”, – he said.
The hierarch also called everybosy interested “to pray for this cross procession to come to an end, to believers to be given this radio because it will really serve Catholics and other confessions and to the society as well by spreading and promoting Christian values”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16