Bishop Stefan Signed Signed Several Thousands Of Christmas Cards
The bishop of Homiel and Zhlobin Stefan has traditionally participated in the event “Greet your neighbor” conducted by Orthodox Homiel diocese on 3-24 December.
The event is aimed at reviving the tradition of signing Christmas cards, one of the important parts of a pre-Christmas period. According to His Eminence Stefan, the circle of cards, in which numerous school and university students participate, helps to create a festive atmosphere and makes the whole Christmas period more impressive, eparhiya.by reports.
The schools, universities and kindergartens of the city participated in the event. Thebishop himself has signed more than three thousand cards.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16