360 years ago, on 29 December, 1655
An anti-Sweden Tyszowiec Confederation originated in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
845 years ago, on 29 December, 1170
Thomas Becket (1119-1170), the Archbishop of Canterbury, was killed in a conflict with the state authority.
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16
- Apostolic Nuncio: priority task is preparation of Pope’s visit to Belarus 18.02.2017 16:09
- Belarusian ‘Radio Maria’ to be started in full time in February 15.02.2017 22:02
- Second Congress of Christian Medics from Eastern Europe will be Held in Belarus 01.02.2017 21:29