Hrodna Authorities Forbid Christmas Mettings At Schools
The Hrodna education authorities prohibited Christmas meetings at the schools with Polish language courses. The decision was made by the order of the regional KGB department, the workers of which found the Christmas meetigs with participation of employees of Poland consulate, Catholic priests and Polish ethnic associations ideologically dangerous.
According to Paval Kmecik, the chairman of the Hrodna organization of the alternative Polish Union in Belarus, such actions power ethnic and religious hatred. “It seems as if they are saying there is a good religion and a bad one. It never brings anything good”, – he said, Belarusian Radio Racyja reports.
According to the radio, studying the Polish language in the schools of Hrodna has been drastically limited this academic year. The only Polish group in kindergarten No.83 was disbanded and many teachers were threatened to stop teaching Polish by KGB workers.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16